« Home | Apology 道歉 » | Moral Dilemma 道德挣扎 » | Cruel China 残忍的中国 » | Voyeur 偷窥 » | Update : New Template » | Passport Scare » | Superficial 肤浅 »

Google
 

Waiting 等待

Returned the bike to J today. Left my place around 930ish. Reached his place almost 12. Around 930ish went to meet my friend who was kind enough to accompany me to return the bike and send me back. We went to eat first and then I lost my way on the road to J's place. J wasn't too happy about the waiting. That was my fault. Didn't communicate with him properly what time i would reach and losing my way didn't help.

I can understand him being unhappy about waiting. I'm still waiting for G to fulfill his new arrangement. It's been 1 week+ and i still haven't heard anything. If J is unhappy about waiting for 2 hours, which was my fault and he has every right to be, can you imagine how pissed I am about G?

Anyway I'm tired now and I'm going to bathe. Once again sorry for making you wait.

Special thanks to C for being kind enough to accompany me all the way to J's place, for not being angry when i lost my way and also for sending me home.

Who is J, G and C?
Who who who who who who who!

Post a Comment
Text Link Ads