« Home | Passport Scare » | Superficial 肤浅 »

Google
 

Update : New Template

I've finally done it. A new template for my blog. Spent about 3 hours doing this up and also register for an Adsense account. Funny. They placed an emergency ad for my blog. LoL. Maybe next time someone has a passport scare they can click on my ad hahaha. Submitted my links to yahoo, msn and google. If there's anyone out there who knows how to enhance the blog, get more advertising and if you have any comments regarding the design of the blog pls leave a comment for me yeah? Also let me know if you wish to exchange links, i'm more than willing to do so =)

P.S. I'll try my best to update this everyday so come check it often ok? >;)

More pictures!

Why your skin like simliar to one of those in your links?

put ur photo pls.
lolz

still no update lei. lolz.

Post a Comment
Text Link Ads